Sevenfold Progression Of The Blind Man In John 9 Realizing Whom Jesus Is

Sevenfold Progression Of The Blind Man In John 9 Realizing Whom Jesus Is

There are seven steps to the blind man coming to realize whom Jesus actually is:

1) Jesus is a healer - John 9:7

John 9:7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

2) Jesus is a man - John 9:11

John 9:11 He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.

3) Jesus is a prophet - John 9:17

John 9:17 They say unto the blind man again, What sayest thou of him, that he hath opened thine eyes? He said, He is a prophet.

4) Jesus healed me - John 9:25

John 9:25 He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.

5) Jesus is not a sinner; he is sent from God - John 9:33

John 9:33 If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.

6) Jesus is the Son of God - John 9:36

John 9:36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?

7) Jesus is the Lord God - John 9:38

John 9:38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

Jerry Bouey

Running sevens count: 121

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruth's Sevenfold Statement Of Faith

Seven References To Our Walk In Ephesians

Seven Times Hebrews Says Jesus' Sacrifice Was Once For All