Off To A Good Start - 100 Sevens So Far

Off To A Good Start - 100 Sevens So Far

I started this new blog on August 21st - 15 days of sevens. I thought it might be interesting to keep a running total of sorts of the sevens I share in this blog. Many I have found myself, some were found by my sister or my Bible study group, and a few were found throughout the years in books and commentaries or heard in sermons.

I will do my best to avoid duplicating the sevens. So far (if I have counted accurately), I have listed about 100 different ones. That's a good start. So many more to go.

Feel free to leave comments on your favourite ones. Suggest others that you know of or wonder if there is a seven regarding that person, theme, or book/passage. I love digging in deep. Please pass on the link to this blog if you find the various posts here a blessing to you.

September 5th, 2026
Jerry Bouey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruth's Sevenfold Statement Of Faith

Seven References To Our Walk In Ephesians

Seven Times Hebrews Says Jesus' Sacrifice Was Once For All