200 Sevens Listed So Far
200 Sevens Listed So Far
On September 24th, a little over a month since this blog was started, we reached 200 sevens so far. There have been some really interesting ones, the majority of them ones I and my friends have found in the last couple of years. Some of them have been my favourites.
What sevens got your attention or opened up the Scriptures to you? What ones were new to you - or to make it easier, what ones did you already know?
What type of sevens intrigued you the most? Did you like the ones that portrayed seven individuals that were similar to each other in a certain way? Did you get blessed by the sevenfold promises or statements? Did you love the sevens about Jesus Christ and our life in Him? How about the sevens about the end times? A few neat ones, for sure.
Let me know what ones caused you to dig in deeper into the Bible, grab a Concordance or open up a Bible program and start to search. Are there any that you disagree with or think I am missing a verse or passage on? I try to do my best in digging for these, but I could have missed some of them? I love to be challenged.
Certainly some are based on my personal discretion. Where do I break up the passages into the seven points? How did I group these seven verses or passages together?
I changed the settings on this blog so anyone could leave a comment. Let me know how these sevens intrigued and blessed you. I include tags (ie. themes) on each post. Please, let me know what themes or type of sevens you are most interested in.
The two sevens that I will be posting right after this post are ones I found in the last day or two. It is so amazing to be finding things both old and new. This Book is never-ending.
Matthew 13:52 Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.
I hope you will continue to check out these sevens. Lord willing, I try to post every day (or almost every day). I look forward to seeing what other sevens the Holy Spirit points out next. I will share those sevens that I am currently finding and share those ones that I have gleaned throughout the years from my reading and studying, from various writers and commentaries, and from interacting with godly friends.
God bless,
Jerry Bouey
Comments
Post a Comment