Seven All-Encompassing Names Of Jesus Christ

Seven all-encompassing names of Jesus Christ:

1) The Author and Finisher of our Faith (Hebrews 12:2)

Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2) The Cornerstone (foundation) and the Chief of the Corner (ie. capstone) (1 Peter 2:6-7)

1 Peter 2:6-7  Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded. Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

3) Alpha and Omega (Revelation 1:8)

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

4) The Beginning and the Ending (Revelation 1:8)

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

5) The First and the Last (Revelation 1:11)

Revelation 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

6) The Lion and the Lamb (Revelation 5:5-6)

Revelation 5:5-6  And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7) The Root and the Offspring of David (Revelation 22:16)

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. 

Jerry Bouey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Ways God Deals With Our Sins

Jesus Christ Is Portrayed Seven Different Ways In The Book Of Revelation

Nothing Is Too Hard Or Impossible For God